Let’s dive in our topic: KOC UNIVERSITI SCHOLARSHIP IN TURKEY 2020
Applications are now open to apply for KOC University Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. in different programs. Studying in Turkey is a great opportunity for students who are looking for a scholarship to the best institution in the world.
Major of this Scholarship program at KOC Universiti is for those candidates who ware interested in L.L.M, MBA, MS, Ph.D.
This year to cover this panedemic situation, KOC is offering more than 60 New Major Programs. You can easily find the complete details below.
Host Country: Turkey
Institution: KOC University
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Fee to apply: Free
English Language Test: Required
Deadline: Vary from program to program
Major fields of study at KOC Scholarship 2020 are given below. There is a complete detail of every individual.
Following are the documents required. Keep in mind that we write only documents generally, you can check complete information about your special program from official source.
- A well-written Information about your study background (CV)
- Recommendation Letters (2 for MSc, 3 for Ph.D.) * More detail find from an official source
- TOEFL Internet-Based: Minimum Score 80 | YDS/e-YDS/YOKDIL: 80
- GRE scores (required from Foreign students)
- Official transcripts from all the universities attended
- Statement of Purpose
Deadline for various Programs
Following we are providing you the deadline for all the programs at one place,
For Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering: May 30, 2020
For Graduate School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- ARCHAEOLOGY AND HISTORY OF ART (MA & Ph.D.): April 03, 2020
- DESIGN, TECHNOLOGY, AND SOCIETY (MA & Ph.D.): April 03, 2020
- HISTORY (Ph.D. Only): May 29, 2020
- LAW : PUBLIC & PRIVATE (LLM & PhD): June 20, 2020
- PSYCHOLOGY ( MA & Ph.D.): May 29, 2020
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (MA with Thesis Only): June 03, 2020
- COMPARATIVE STUDIES IN HISTORY AND SOCIETY (MA Only): April 03, 2020
- ECONOMICS (MA & PhD): May 29, 2020
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE (MA & PhD): May 29, 2020
- APPLIED PUBLIC POLICY w/ UNIVERSITY of STRATHCLYDE (Non-Thesis MA only): May 29, 2020, | June 15, 2020 (Late Apply)
- PHILOSOPHY (MA Only): April 17, 2020
- SOCIOLOGY (Ph.D. Only): April 03, 2020
For Graduate School of Health Sciences: June 26, 2020
Koc Scholarship Coverage For Masters
- 100% Full Tuition Scholarship (KIAST Scholarship to study in South Korea)
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation in Koç University
- Other Benefits
Koc Scholarship Coverage For PhD
- 100% Tuition Scholarship (Chevening Scholarship to study in the UK)
- Monthly Stipend
- Accommodation in the Koç University
- Health Insurance
- Dedicated Office Space
- Travel Grants
How to apply?
Well, you can apply for this scholarship program via their online portal created for it. There is a dedicated portal for it, you first have to create an account at that first and then you may proceed further process for Application.
You can find further information about this program from official source by exploring about your category.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is English Language Test mandatory for KOC Universiti Scholarship ?
Yeah, It is mandatory to pass TOEFL to have a chance for this Scholarship program. KOC is a top-ranked university. The requirement for this program of TOEFL Internet Based: Minimum Score 80 or YDS/e-YDS/YOKDIL: 80.
What is Fee reuqired to apply for Turkey KOC University Scholarship?
There is not fee required to apply online for KOC Universiti Scholarship. Even, you do not need to send the documents in form of HARD COPIES. You can send them via Email in soft-form. You will be notified via email if you get short listed for interview.
Is it worth to get Turkish KOC Universiti Scholarship?
Yeah, in 2020 KOC Universiti is ranked as #1 in field of Business around Turkey and #60 around the globe. It is of much worth if you get a Scholarship at KOC Universiti. Also, there are many Study Tours to abroad.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible