Let’s get started to dive in the the curious part “Apply Now Kaist Scholarship 2020-21 [International Students]”.
- What is KAIST Scholarship?
- KAIST Scholarship Details
- Academic Program For KAIST Scholarship:
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- College of Engineering
- College of Business
- School of Trans-disciplinary Studies
- Financial Support
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Documents Required for Apply
- Scholarships value
- Course Level & Duration
- Apply for KAIST 2020-21
- Official Guideline and Complete information about KAIST
- KAIST Scholarship Deadline
- Ask your Question
What is KAIST Scholarship?
KAIST is one of the top universities in South Korea. An amazing and life-changing opportunity for international students to study scholarships in South Korea. SouthKorea Scholarships are available in multiple disciplines.
KAIST is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971. KAIST is the first top science and technology university in Korea. KAIST was established in 1971 by the Korean Government to educate elite scientists and engineers committed to industrialization and economic growth in Korea
KAIST has emerged as one of the most innovative universities with more than 11,688 students enrolled in five colleges and six schools, including 915 international students from 92 countries. KAIST is one of the top universities in the world.
The last date to apply for the KAIST Scholarship for International Students 2020 is May 22, 2020.Do not be late
KAIST Scholarship Details
Host Country: South Korea
Host Institution: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
Level of Studies: Masters & Doctoral
Academic Program For KAIST Scholarship:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Trans-disciplinary Studies
Note: Select KAIST Scholarships for International Students (Attached to the online application form)
- A full scholarship
- Tuition Fee
- Approx. $300 of Monthly Allowances
- National Health Insurance to every admitted international student.
- To maintain the scholarships, students have to receive good grades at KAIST
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at Korea University.
- Must be an International Student.
- He or she holds or will hold a Bachelor’s degree by February 29th, 2020 (for master’s applicants)
- He or she holds or will hold a Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree by February 29th, 2020 (for Doctoral Applicants).
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
To explore more about Eligibility Criteria please go to this official link here,
Documents Required for Apply
List of Documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form: Click Here for Online Admission Portal – Signup
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
Course Level & Duration
- Masters Degree: 2 Academic Year
- MBA Degree: Generally 2 Academic Year
- Doctoral Degree: 3 or More Academic Year
- Integrated Masters and Doctoral Degree: 5 Academic Year
What is the application fee for KAIST Scholarship
The application fee is USD 80 or KRW 80,000. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer after writing application form online. Additional charges (i.e. bank charges) should be covered by the applicants. Please note that application fee is non-refundable and you cannot modify application form once you pay the application fee.
Apply for KAIST 2020-21
To apply for KAIST Scholarship 2020-21 click at the link below and create your account there. And, then start your application and attach your required documents along your application and follow all the on-screen instructions. That’s it you have done it.
Official Guideline and Complete information about KAIST
If you are looking for to read the complete official guideline and information provided by University then please download Information in PDF from Official website by click the link below,
KAIST Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for the KAIST Scholarship for International Students 2020 is May 22, 2020.
And, to apply online please click at the button below to start the application process,
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible
Apply Now KAIST Scholarship 2020-21 [International Students]
Let's get started to dive in the the curious part "Apply Now Kaist Scholarship 2020-21 ".
Event Type: EducationEvent
Event Attendance Mode: Online
Event Status: EventScheduled
Online Event URL: https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterApply
Performer Name: KAIST, South Korea
Performer URL: https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterApply
Start Date: 2020-02-12 04:00
End Date: 2020-05-22 16:00
Ticket URL: https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterApply
Entry Price: 79