Applications are Nust Masters and Ph.D. scholarships are now accepted officially. Anyone who is interested to apply can read this guide to complete.
- What is Nust University?
- Why to apply for Nust Scholarship for Masters, PHD?
- Scholarship Details
- Total Scholarships available
- Scholarship value
- Eligibility Criteria for NNBS
- How to apply for NUST NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP 2020
- How many Scholarships is NUST offering in total 2020?
- IS NUST Need-Based Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D.?
- How much stipend Nust Need-Based Scholarship provide.
- NUST Need-Based Scholarship (NNBS) deadline 2020 | Laste Date to apply ?
- Ask your Question
What is Nust University?
Well, it is the top-ranked university of Pakistan and abbreviation of the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Here, students can pursue their needs of education in a well-groomed environment. If you are planning to study in an institution that will fulfill your academic needs and as well as your personality grooming then it is the best option among all.
It is the university that proudly can state its Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ranking of number 400 in the world. It is something amazing, one can idea because of its ranking in the world. And, it is somewhere stated at number 3rd in Pakistan on the base of academic records. You can also explore these,
- Study in South Korea | Kaist Fully Funded Scholarship
- Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship
- Study in USA | Fulbright Scholarship
Why to apply for Nust Scholarship for Masters, PHD?
Some students can not afford the high expenses and fees of the universities like Nust. It is damn true that fees are very high in this institution but they also have maintained their standard of studies. It is not a big deal to invest some money in the studies if you are getting Quality Education as a result.
But, what will be the situation for the students who can not pay the high fees, even they can not afford their expenditures besides fee. For these students Applying for a Masters Scholarship or Ph.D. Scholarship would be the best option.
Not every institution provide such facilities to the students. NUST Provides Merit & Need-Based Scholarship (NNBS). One who qualifies their requirements would get a chance to get Quality Education in the Institution for those people, for which it might have been a dream.
Host Country for NUST Need-Based Scholarship is Pakistan.
ICT Endowment Fund Scholarship
Level of Studies
Masters and Ph.D.
Requirenment of scholarship
You must have completed your undergraduate degree if going to apply for Masters and must have completed your degree of Masters if going to apply for Ph.D. (Complete details are below)
Total Scholarships available
In NNBS there are 20 Scholarships available for the students for Masters programs and 5 Scholarships are available for the Ph.D. students.
- For Masters Programs, University will grant 18,000 PKR monthly stipends to the students who will qualify for the scholarship.
- For Ph.D. programs, University will grant 30,000 PKR monthly stipend to the students who will qualify for the scholarship.
Also, Ph.D. students are also paid Lab/ Research Funds & remuneration for supervisors.
Eligibility Criteria for NNBS
- Students, who are full time and not availing any other scholarship.
- Enrolled at least 9 CH and secured a GPA of 3.5 w.e.f first semester at NUST.
- Students having a terminal degree CGPA of 3.5 and above
- Awardees are required to work as a TA for 10 contact hours per week for one subject of Bachelors / Masters in the case of Masters/Ph.D. students respectively.
Continuation of scholarship is subject to the following:
- Availability of funds,
- Satisfactory academic performance i.e semester GPA/CGPA > 3.5/4.0,
- Attendance in six monthly progress seminars
- The good conduct of the student.
- Other conditions apply
You also need to download Bond/Agreement form for this scholarship, which can be downloaded from below,Download Form
How to apply for NUST NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP 2020
You can apply for NBBS easily if you are fulfilling all of their requirenments.
Contact the Financial Aid office for the application of this scholarship. Here is the email of their Financial Aid Office, [email protected]
You have to submit application manually, so send them email to get information otherwise you can Contact them for this Scholarship program here,Contact NNBS
How many Scholarships is NUST offering in total 2020?
As mentioned above NUST is offering 20 scholarships for Masters and 5 Scholarships for Ph.D.
If you have passed your undergraduate with min 2.5 CGPA and you are from Punjab then you may apply for this scholarship.
IS NUST Need-Based Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D.?
If you wanna apply for Masters or Ph.D. then NNBS is for you. NUST offers scholarships for both Masters students and for Ph.D. students.
How much stipend Nust Need-Based Scholarship provide.
NUST Need-Based Scholarship (NNBS) provides 18,000 PKR to the students of Masters and 30,000 PKR to the students of Ph.D. Moreover,
Ph.D. Awardees / Institutions are also paid Lab/ Research Funds & remuneration for supervisors.
NUST Need-Based Scholarship (NNBS) deadline 2020 | Laste Date to apply ?
Scholarships for NUST Need-Based Scholarships are accepted manually, they have not updated an exact last date for the applications on their website right now. But applications are accepted from April 2020 to so on. You can contact them for the complete details.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible