Russian Government Scholarship 2021 program is now open finally for the International Students. All students out of Russia can apply for Master or Ph.D. programs under the Fully Funded Scholarship Program.
You can study in top-ranked universities of Russia under the Open Doors Russia Scholarship Program for International Students. They are offering a large number of programs to study in Russia in different academic fields.
For the year 2021, the Government of Russia is going to offer 1500+ scholarships to International Students under the Open Doors Scholarship program for Masters and PhD programs. There is no application fee to apply for this opportunity.
Host Country: Russia
Level of study: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Status: Full fee waive off
Eligibility: International Students
Deadline: December 10, 2020
Here below is the eligibility criteria for Russian Government Scholarship 2021 for International Students,
- All International students are eligible
- Stateless persons like living abroad are also eligible
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree if applying for Masters Program
- Applicant must have a Masters Degree if applying for Doctoral Program
- A candidate must be proficient in English or Russian language.
Here below is the list of academic fields in which different programs are going to be offered under the Russian Government Open Doors Scholarship program 2021,
- Biology & Biotechnology
- Computer & Data Science
- Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence
- Business Management
- Politics & International Studies
- Neuroscience & Psychology
- Physical Sciences
- Linguistics & Modern Languages
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Economics & Econometrics
- Engineering & Technology
- Clinical Medicine & Public Health
- Earth Sciences
Scholarship Worth of Russian Government Scholarship 2021
Here below are the benefits if you get selected under Russian Government Scholarship 2021 which is called as Russian Open Doors Scholarship 2021,
- Full fee coverage (University Tuition Fee)
- No entrance examination is required.
- Candidates will be supervised by international researchers.
- Candidate can learn Russian free of cost if he/she chooses.
- Scanned Passport
- Scanned Copy of Highest Degree Diploma verified with an official stamp
- Scanned Copy of Highest Degree Transcript verified with an official stamp
- Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum Vitae- CV
- Personal Statement
The deadline (Last Date) to apply for the Russian Government Scholarship 2021 is December 10, 2020. The result of this scholarship program will be out on December 25, 2020.
How to apply for Russian Open Doors Scholarship 2021?
- Open this link and create an account there for Online Application Portal
- Fill all the details there and Activate your account after signup
- Login to your account and choose your Degree Programs from the menu
- Start filling your application online
- Attach all of your supporting documents
- Upload your Personal Statement
- Submit your application
FAQs about Russian Government Scholarship 2021
Is Open Doors Scholarship a fully funded program?
No, Open Doors (Russian Government Scholarship) program is not a fully-funded program for International Students. But, all of your University Fee and Examination Fee will be waived off.
Is there any Application Fee to apply for Russian Government Scholarship 2021?
No, there is no application fee required to apply for the Russian Open Doors Scholarship 2021. You can apply online without any application fee and you do not need to send the documents in hard-from also.