Global UGRAD Program Pakistan 2021 is one of the prestigious opportunities for the students, US Department of State with the funding provided by the US Government and administered by World Learning, provide a Fully Funded scholarship for the students to travel to the USA.
Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 for Pakistan is offered to the students every year for Mutual Understanding between the people of Pakistan and the USA. It is basically a culture exchange program through which students can learn about the Culture & Values of the USA.
Only students who are studying at the any University of Pakistan from any area of Pakistan under the Undergraduate program, can apply for this program. Let’s find out the complete details about Global UGRAD 2021 for Pakistani Students,
Check Also: List of Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2021
Host Country: USA
Level of study: Undergraduate
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Eligibility: International Students
Deadline: Not Announced
Here below is the eligibility criteria for Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021 for Pakistani Students,
- Applicant must be Pakistani citizens
- He/she must be at 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities after the duration of the UGRAD program.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- A serious interest in learning about the United States
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards, and reference letters
- Proficiency in English (English Language Test: Not required)
- Students from diverse backgrounds, remote areas, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
And, here below is the in-eligibility for Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2021,
- Applicants with dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse, or fiance who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State and their spouses, fiances, siblings, dependents, children, and parents. For programs funded by their agencies, employees of USAID or the HEC and their spouses, fiances, siblings, dependents, children, and parents.
- Students in their final year or semester of university
Any students availing this opportunity will get,
- Full tuition fee cover
- Travel cost to and from the United States
- Full Health Insurance
- Living Stipend
- Allowance for books
- Accommodation and food (Separate Hotels)
- Monthly maintenance allowance for the duration of the program
Despite these perks, the Global UGRAD program is the best Exchange Program available for the students of Pakistan and they can have an opportunity to explore the United States under a Fully Funded program.
How to apply?
Applications are accepted online only, on hard copies of applications or documents are accepted. You need to apply online, there is a special portal by USEFP to apply online for the Global UGRAD program 2021 for Pakistani Students.
- Open Application Form from here
- Start filling your application online
- Attach your supporting documents
- Prepare your SOP (Personal Statement)
Please note that applications for the Global UGRAD Exchange Program are not open yet. So, utilize this time to prepare your SOP best.
FAQs about Global UGRAD Exchange program 2021
Is IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for Global UGRAD 2021?
No, IELTS/TOEFL or any other English Language Test is not mandatory to apply for Global UGRAD Exchange Program Pakistan 2021. But, you should high command of the English Language (This is mandatory). But, if you have any English Language Test with a good score, you can attach it as a supporting document and it will be your extra.
When application are going to open for UGRAD 2021?
Applications are not open yet, they are expected to open in the early of 2021. May be, Jan/Feb of 2021. But, there is no official announcement made about it.
Is Passport required to apply online for UGRAD 2021?
No, your Passport is not required to apply for the UGRAD Exchange Program. Although, it will be required after your selection based on your application for the interview process.
How to write a good personal statement for Global UGRAD 2021?
First necessary thing is to be within the word limit. Do not exceed the word limit as this is causing your application to be rejected. Be your own and write what you have achieved in past and what are you doing now and what are your plans in the future. Be optimistic and provide a good reason why you are the only best one for this program.
Which semester or year students in University are eligible?
Students from any university of Pakistan and eligible to apply for the Global UGRAD program 2021, either they are studying under 2 years, 4 years, or 5 years undergraduate programs. The only students of 1st semester/year and last semester/year are not eligible to apply for it. But, sometimes such students get a chance also, so, take a chance and apply for it.