Here you can find DAAD Scholarship complete details by covering these questions, DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani students, DAAD Masters scholarship, DAAD PhD Scholarship & DAAD Scholarship 2022.
So, for what are we waiting? Let’s start it.
What is the DAAD Scholarship?
Well, DAAD is an acronym of Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst. It is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries. This organization was founded in the year 1925 and from that time until now, it has funded around two Million scholars in Germany and abroad.
Daud scholarship is one of the world’s best scholarships. And also it provides a chance for a fully-funded scholarship. You can easily manage your residence and your other expenditures. And besides the facilities, they provide to their students, the quality of education is also high. Scholars and students educated from the top universities in Germany enjoy great writing everywhere in the world. They are considered professionals and well-educated because of their just degrees.
The best thing is that the research framework of Germans is really appreciated. Germany is also considered a well-developed nation there is no doubt and they uphold destroying till now. In short, if you are planning to study abroad and you want to get a scholarship then it is the best chance for you to get a dot scholarship in Germany. It will also cover your need for expenditures and it will give you some extra pennies to enjoy or send them back to your home.
DAAD Scholarships Countries
DAAD Scholarship is available for Pakistani Students. Pakistani Students can avail Fully Funded DAAD Scholarship with Masters & Doctoral programs.
If you are going to apply for Masters programs then you must have passed your bachelors degree and a Masters degree for PhD programs.
DAAD Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
Level of Study
Master and PhD
Duration of Study
12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months (Depend upon the course you are studying)
It may vary from one institution to another. The deadline for one university may be different from the other one.
DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Germany are a great way to support your academic and financial career. It will provide the stipend by which you will get your expenditures of education and your need to be filled. They will provide you
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates, depending upon your course you are studying it may vary.
- Cover Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family for the sake of residence.
Every year a lot of International Students apply over there for DAAD Scholarship to study in Germany. But, one should follow the below-mentioned Eligibility Criteria if going to apply open for this Scholarship Program.
- Candidates from all Developing Countries including Pakistan.
- Candidate must have a degree in Bachelor if he/she wanna apply for Masters and must have a degree of Masters if he/she is going to apply for PhD
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- English Language Requirements: Recommended is IELTS and TOEFL with at least 6 Bands if you are going to appear in IELTS. But rules are different for every University, keep in mind. We just suggested you have IELTS or TOEFL. It may vary as I mentioned above so check the complete detail of your program here(Universities Detail, Programmes, English Proficiency and other)
Programs Details and Universities List
Now we will share the complete details of Programs and Universities offering DAAD Scholarship in Germany. You can check the Program in which you are interested. Like if you want to take admission in the field of Computer Science then check the list that we are going to provide here. And, check the available Courses and UNiversities who are providing the courses in Computer Science.
Following information, you can get from this list,
- Program Name
- University Name
- Language of Course
- Duration of Course
Also, check this
Download files from the above links and then check your course all details related to it.
What requirements must be met?
The typical scholarship holder,
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
- For study courses in German (scholarship includes a preparatory 6-month German language course in Germany): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore, a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a current certificate.
Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any previous basic knowledge in the German language (at least B1 Level), even with the preceding six-month intensive course in Germany. Passing the language test is a formal prerequisite for matriculation at the respective German university.
- For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based)
Note: Some courses may expect a different level. For detailed information see the relevant course description on the following pages.
All these requirements are copied from DAAD Official Source from here Daad Requirments.
That was a guide about DAAD Scholarship for Pakistani Students, DAAD Scholarship for Masters, DAAD Scholarship for PHD, DAAD scholarship 2022.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarship 2022?
You can apply for this online via the official source, click at the following link below,
And also you can download DAAD complete instructions in PDF from this,
I hope you liked this article if you have any questions you may ask them in a comment. Also, keep checking our website here, Edudictive.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible
I have a executive MSc in Supply chain management done in 2020, post graduate dip in economics in 2017 both done in English.
My country is Sri Lanka. I have also bachelor degree in Economics 2010 but it is done in sinhala medium.
Can I apply for Masters of Development in Economics without IELTS ?
Hi please what are the requirements for a prospective MSc student who’s looking forward to study product design in germany?
I had graduated with English language and Literature before 8 yrs ago , is it not possible to apply for DAAD scholarship? please contact me via my email ,thanks in advance!
I’m from Ghana and what to apply for International Education Management at PH Ludwigburg.
Want to know if without IELTS or TOEFL I can’t not be admitted. The medium of teaching during my Degree was English. Is it important I I take the IELTS test ? And can I get a proof from my university as an alternative?
I’m from Ghana. Want to know if without IELTS or TOEFL I can’t not be admitted. The medium of teaching during my Degree was English. Is it important I I take the IELTS test ? And can I get a proof from my university as an alternative?
I am CLETUS IHEONUNEKWU, from Nigeria.
Thank you so much for this scholarship programme.
I have bachelor Degree in ACOUNTANCY/ACCOUNTING.
I want to study MSC– ACCOUNTING in your country come 2022 .
When will application commence for 2022 academic session?
With DAAD scholarship, can I study Accountancy in your school or country? Please sir, reply.
Thanks and God bless you.
I have seen the list of study programmes supported by this scholarship programme, just inquirying to know if MA in Public Policy Programme is inclusive?
Is English language masters available in germany under DAAd?
It depends upon the scholarship program and institute under DAAD. Add a filter as per your program on the official DAAD website to check the universities that are offering those programs.
Can a Ghanaian apply?
Yes, DAAD Scholarships program is for International Students. Students from Ghana can apply for it to study in Germany.
I want apply for MS in Electrical and Computers program in German University. Can I get fully-funded scholarship for the MS under DAAD umbrella.
Can i get fully funded scholarship for master of law without ielts under DAAD programme? I wanna get admission in LLM and study in Germany.
Yes, there are many Universities which are ready to offer DAAD Scholarship for LLM in Germany. And, some of them may not require IELTS/TOEFL.
Should I have to send the documents in Hard Form after applying online? Can I apply for DAAD Scholarship without sending documents?
Actually it is requirement to send the Documents in Hard-Form after applying online. Your application for DAAD Scholarship program would not be considered if you do not send documents or follow their guideline.
Can I get FullyFunded scholarship in IT field under DAAD Program? I want to get admission in IT and study abroad.
Yes, you can. Just explore the universities that are offering IT programs and apply over there.