Here is the complete guide to you guys for PULC Admission 2021. Complete details are given below for Punjab University Law College Admissions, Fee, Merit List, Contact Number. You can directly jump to the section which you like the most by selecting from the following Page Content box,
What is PULC?
Well, it is actually Punjab University Law College but in short, people call it as PULC. And, officially it is named as University Law College located on the Canal Road in New Punjab University Quaid-E-Azam Campus in the backside of Hailey College.
University Law College, University of the Punjab, is the finest and oldest seat of legal learning in the country. The University Law College is known as the birthplace of the finest legal minds in the subcontinent and has been the epitome of judicial heritage in Pakistan since its inception.
A number of eminent bureaucrats, politicians, lawyers, and judges of the higher and superior judiciary are graduates of the college and continue to serve the country to the best of their abilities. Some of the famous alluminies of PULC are,
And, also there had been many personalities who graduated from Punjab University Law College and served their nation.
Other than training young legal minds, the college focuses on personality development and grooming of students into responsible citizens.
Law College was established in 1868, fourteen years before the University of the Punjab, and has a rich history and culture. It later became one of the constituent colleges of the University of the Punjab. Law classes were initiated by Anjuman-i-Punjab in 1868 and were taken over by the College in 1870.
Initially, the degree was spanned over two years. In 1873 entry test was introduced for admission purposes in the program and in the same year, Chief Court allowed the college to hold leadership Examination.
In 1887, the passing of intermediate examination was made a prerequisite for admission to the law program. Later that year, three-fourth attendance was made mandatory for appearing in the examination. In 1890, the Government of India empowered the college to confer LL.B. and LL.D. degrees.
In order to appear in the LL.B. examination, it was necessary for the aspiring candidates to have graduated in Arts and to have passed the intermediate or the Licentiate in the Law examination.
Read more about this from official source
PULC Admission 2021
As everyone is familiar with the nowadays pandemic situation so all the time table and schedules are being changed by the institutions. So, there is no final date announced for the start of admissions in Punjab University Law College for LLB (Hons. 05 years)
Admissions are going to open soon, check the last date and other details below to apply for PU LLB Admissions 2021.
Admission Requirements for LLB
FA / F.Sc / A- Level or equivalent with minimum 55% Marks
- 30% of HEC LAT (Entry Test)
- 25% Obtained Marks of Matric / O Level
- Total marks obtained in F.A. / F.Sc. / A Level
- Hafiz-e-Quran: 20 Marks
- 25 Marks for a maximum of two subjects from the following list studied as Elective Subjects in F.A. / F.Sc / ‘A’ Level
- English Literature
Academic Record: 70%
Entry Test: 30%
If you do not know that how to find Aggregate or Merit from your scores then you can simply follow this guide.
How to find PULC Merit/Aggregate for LLB 2021?
Here is the complete details to find your merit for PULC LLB Program 2021
- Find Academic records percentage
- Calculate 30% of your LAT
- Add both 70% of Academic and 30% of your LAT
- Find Academic records percentage: In this section, you have to find your Academic Scores Percentage. 45% of FSC/FA/ICS or A-Level marks are counted. And, 25% of Matric/O-Level is to be added so that it may complete a 70% portion in aggregate. To find 45% of your marks, divide your obtained marks in Intermediate by total marks and then multiply it with 100.And, at last, multiply the answer with 45, in this way you can get 45% of your Intermediate result for PULC LLB. The same is the case with Matric 25% marks. After you get both of your score’s percentage add them. Now you have 70% counted easily.
- Calculate 30% of your LAT: Calculate 30% of your LAT marks by the method that we are going to explain now. Divide your obtained marks by total (For example 62/100) and now multiply the answer with 30%.
- Add both 70% of Academic and 30% of your LAT: At last add both percentages i.e., Academic and LAT so that you may get your final aggregate. For example at last your aggregate would be a number such that 74.80 or something like this.
If you are facing any issue in finding your aggregate or merit for Punjab University Law College PULC 2021 then you can contact us below, our team will help you to find yours.
PULC Fee Structure for LLB 2021
It is not mentioned officially and still not confirmed or declared but we will discuss the last year fee here.
Last year for LLB (05 Years) Morning program, almost RS. 30,000/year was the fee.
And, for LLB (05 Years) Afternoon program, almost RS. 48,000/year was the fee.
We will update the fee also when it will be officially announced, so keep checking this page regularly or subscribe to our website.
Last year merit for PULC LLB
Last year’s merit (2020) for PULC LLB morning program was 81.7% and for afternoon program the last year merit was 78.6%.
LAT details for LLB
Law Admission test is compulsory to get admission in any HEC recognized institution for L.L.B and one must have to get 50% of marks in this test to pass it. Check here complete details about this test,
In general you have to get above than 65 marks in LAT to hope for a chance in PULC.
Value of LLB Degree from PULC
It is much worth getting an LLB Degree from a college from where most renowned personalities had graduated. There are many Bureaucrats, Civil Judges, Lawyers, and great personalities in Politics who were graduated from Punjab University Law College. Punjab University is the second-largest university in regards to Academic Records and PULC is one of the finest college of it.
PULC is regarded as the top Law college in Pakistan. Many renowned Law Colleges are affiliated with it, so your first choice should be to get admission to PULC if you do not succeed then you may go for another.
Documents required to apply
Here is the complete list of all the documents that are required to apply for LLB in University of the Punjab.
- Filled Application Form
- Matric Result Card (Copy)
- Intermediate Part-I (Copy)
- Original Challan Form
- HEC LAT Result
- Fathers/Guardian CNIC (Copy)
- Domicile (Copy), if not from LHR
How to apply online?
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply online via the portal of Punjab university
- Open http://184.108.40.206/admissions/ or http://admissions.pu.edu.pk/
- Create a new account here
- Fill all your academic and personal details
- Choose your program and finish your application
- Download Challan and pay FEE in the bank
- Send documents to the University
Last Date to Apply Online
Last Date to apply online for LLB (05 Years) in University law College, University of the Punjab is given below
Last Date: November 18, 2021 (Expected)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What was the last year (2020) merit of PULC LLB 2021?
Last year’s merit of PULC LLB 2020 was 81.7% for the Morning program and 78.6% for the Afternoon program. Every year this merit may increase or decrease invariably.
What is the contact number of PULC ?
You can contact to Punjab University Law College PULC by this number +92-42-99231275 or send an email at [email protected]
What is the last date to apply for Punjab University LLB (PULC Admission)?
Admissions are going to open at Punjab University for LLB 2021 soon. The last date to apply online for Punjab University Law College-PULC LLB Admissions 2021 will be announced later.
How many total Seats are there for 2021?
Punjab University Law College is going to offer 400 seats in total for LLB Admissions for 2021. 150 seats will be of Self-Support Program & 250 seats will be of Morning Program. PULC Admission 2021 LLB total seats are 400.
Join Us on Facebook
We have created a brand-new Facebook Group about Pakistan Law Students where you will get every information about LLB, LLM, LAT, GAT etc.
For latest and updated information, you can also like our Facebook Page,
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible.