So, the wait is over now and applications for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021 are now open to International Students. There is a wide range of programs available to choose from under the Fully Funded Scholarships program. There will be 220 scholarships available in total.
You can get Masters Program Scholarships and some training courses to study in Belgium for FREE. All you need to be a citizen of Developing Countries.
Let’s check the complete details about Scholarships in Belgium
Host Country: Belgium
Level of study: Masters & Training Programs
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Eligibility: International Students
Deadline: February 05, 2021
Also Check This,
- Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2021-2022
- CSC Scholarships 2021 | Chinese Government Scholarships
- University of Waterloo Scholarships in Canada
Following are the Master programs going to be offered for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-2022 for International Students
- Specialized Master in Development, Environment, and Societies
- Specialized Master in Human Rights
- Master of Specialization in Aquatic Resources Management and Aquaculture
- Specialized Master in Risk and Disaster Management
- Specialized Master in Integrated Management of Health Risks in Southern Countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Specialized Master in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Specialized master’s degree in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Specialized Master in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Specialized Master in Environmental Science and Management in Developing Countries
- Specialized Master in Transport and Logistics
And here below are the programs for Training Courses
Training Courses 2021-2022
- Internship in control and quality assurance of drugs and health products
- Geographic information system internship
- Methodological internship in support of innovation in family farming
- Introductory research internship for strengthening health systems
Here below is the eligibility criteria for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-2022 for International Students,
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country.
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year for masters programs and 6 months for Training Courses
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
Following is the coverage of Belgium Scholarships 2021-2022,
- International travel costs
- Living allowance
- Indirect mission fees
- Arrival allowance, tuition, and return fees
- Registration fees
- Insurance fees
- Travel costs that are part of inter-university training
Complete details can be found here
How to apply?
You need to apply online for Scholarships in Belgium, applications are accepted online only. GIRAF has a platform to submit your application for Scholarships. Here below is the descriptive procedure to apply online,
- First, you need to create a GIRAF account by clicking here. Your account will be validated (within a few hours to a few days) and you will receive a confirmation mail.
- Once your account has been validated, you can access the application form via the Competitive calls tab of your GIRAF profile. Please note that you only have to click once on the “Start an application for masters and training programs” button in GIRAF. You will then find your application form in the My tasks table of the Competitive calls
- You can complete your form several times, as long as you use the “Save and edit later” option. You will find your form each time in the My Tasks table of the Competitive calls tab in GIRAF.
- As soon as you click on “Submit my application”, your file is transmitted to ARES and you can no longer modify it. You can still consult it in the My Submitted Files
You can check complete details on the official website. If you find any issue you can also contact on [email protected]
FAQs about Belgium Government Scholarship 2021
Is there any Application Fee required to apply?
No, You do not need to pay even a single penny as a fee to apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021-2022. All process is made online by GIRAF for applications and ARES grants the scholarships. ARES does not ask for any fee.
What is the deadline to apply for Scholarships in Belgium 2021-2022?
The last date to apply online is February 05, 2021, for Belgium Scholarships. This deadline is applicable to all Master programs and Internships except a few Internships which have a deadline of January 15, 2021.
Please is it compulsory to have proof of English test ie ielts or toelf to apply from nigeria
Make sure you check the eligibility criteria from the official website. Have a check there if there is any exemption of English Proficiency Test for countries.
Why there are to deadlines given for belgium government scholarships? I mean, there are two deadlines, which one should I follow while applying?
Actually, there is only one deadline for most of the programs to apply for Belgium Government Scholarships 2021. Another deadline is not for all programs, it is only applicable to two internships.
I want to apply for belgium government scholarships, as it is mentioned that scholarships are for Developing countries only. So, can students from india apply?
Yes, you can apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship, it is for International Students from Developing Countries. And, India is in the list of developing countries.