We are going to cover the subjects like DAAD Scholarship for Masters, Study in Germany, DAAD for Masters 2020.
So, let’s start the guide.
- What is the DAAD Scholarship?
- DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Scholarship Details
- Documents Requirements for DAAD Scholarship for Masters
- Universities for DAAD Scholarship for Masters
- Ask your Question
What is the DAAD Scholarship?
Well, DAAD is an acronym of Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst. It is is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries. This organization was founded in the year 1925 and from that time until now, it has funded around two Million scholars in Germany and abroad.
Daud scholarship is one of the world’s best scholarships. And also it provides a chance for a fully-funded scholarship. You can easily manage your residence and your other expenditures. And besides the facilities, they provide to their students, the quality of education is also high. Scholars and students educated from the top universities in Germany enjoy great writing everywhere in the world. They are considered professionals and well educated because of their just degree.
The best thing is that the research framework of Germans is really appreciated. German also considered a well-developed nation there is no doubt. and they uphold destroying till now. In short, if you are planning to study abroad and you want to get a scholarship then it is the best chance for you to get a dot scholarship in Germany. It will also cover your need for expenditures and it will give you some extra pennies to enjoy or send them back to your home.
DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
It is also available for Pakistani students. Its aim is to help underdeveloped countries. so Pakistanis students are also welcome to their program. It is their initiative to help students to get a better education and to serve humanity. Students from Pakistan can also apply for Masters if you have done your bachelor’s. We will discuss the criteria and eligibility for their program furthermore.
DAAD-EPOS Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst
Level of Study
Duration of Study
12 Months, 24 Months (Depend upon the course you are studying)
It may vary from one institution to another. The deadline for one university may be different from the other one.
- Candidates from all Developing Countries including Pakistan.
- Candidate must have a degree in Bachelor if he/she wanna apply for Masters and must have a degree of Masters if he/she is going to apply for PhD
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- English Language Requirements: Recommended is IELTS and TOEFL with at least 6 Bands if you are going to appear in IELTS. But rules are different for every University, keep in mind. We just suggested you have IELTS or TOEFL. It may vary as I mentioned above so check the complete detail of your program here(Universities Detail, Programmes, English Proficiency and other)
Documents Requirements for DAAD Scholarship for Masters
All the requirements for Documents, Eligibility and Help to apply for DAAD can be found here at this Official Website of DAAD EPOS, Documents requirement
Universities for DAAD Scholarship for Masters
We will provide the Programmes and the Universities name which are providing the course so that you may be able to check the DAAD Scholarship for Masters easily.
Check from the above PDF that what is the course related to your studies, it is the official PDF that is shared by DAAD EPOS. Now, I think you have an idea that how to apply for DAAD Scholarship for Masters.
For more information, if you wanna ask anything about DAAD Scholarship for Masters or DAAD Scholarship for Pakistani Students. You can ask directly in the comment section.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible