UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship program is now available to all students under Fully-Funded scholarship. This program is going to be offered to International Students. It is a bright chance to study in Indonesia without any IELTS or TOEFL score.
So, let’s start to find the complete details about Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) Global Ambassador Scholarship program.
Host Country: Indonesia
Host institution: Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS)
Level of study: Undergraduate & Masters
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Eligibility: All countries
Deadline: 18 August, 2020
Check Also: Scholarships without IELTS/TOEFL for International Students
Here below is the Eligibility Criteria for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship,
- Non-Indonesian citizen
- Have a high willingness to learn and have interests, talents, and study programs to be chosen
- Having academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Have a good command of English
- Have completed high school (for the undergraduate program) and 4-year undergraduate program (for Master’s program)
Note: You must have a Passport of any country other than Indonesia
Check Also: Vanier Graduate Scholarship Program, Study in Canada
You will get a Fully-Funded scholarship having the following benefits under UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship Program.
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
All tuition fee will be waived off and also you will get stipend every month.
All programs are offered to the students under these Faculties,
- Faculty of Sacred Theology
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Canon Law
- Graduate School
- UST Alfredo M. Velayo College of Accountancy
- College of Architecture
- Faculty of Arts and Letters
- Faculty of Civil Law
- College of Commerce and Business Administration
- College of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts and Design
- Institute of Information and Computing Sciences
- Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Conservatory of Music
- College of Nursing
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Institute of Physical Education and Athletics
- College of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Institute of Religion
- College of Science
- College of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Check Also: Chevening Scholarship/Fellowship to study in UK
Check Also: IsDB Scholarship program for Islamic Countries
- Application Form
- Motivation letter
- A copy bank account statement (After Selection)
- Personal statement, stating that the applicant will not engage in a job, not involve in any political activities and will obey the Indonesian laws and regulations
- An English translated copy of degree certificate
- An English translated copy of the academic transcript
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page (minimum validity of 18 months for 6 or 12 months visa application and a minimum of 30 months validity for 24 months visa application)
- Health certificate (After Selection)
- Certificate of English Proficiency. (Optional)
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (Optional)
Check Also: KOC University Scholarship to study in Turkey
How to Apply?
- All applicant must submit the filled application form along with required documents to email [email protected]
- All documents will be screened by the team of International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee
- Admission Office (PMB) will announce the selected applicants to proceed to the interview.
- The selected applicants will be interviewed through an online platform
- Participant will receive admission result through e-mail (kindly check your e-mail regularly)
- The selected applicants proceed to the enrolment registration online
Official Source: UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is IELTS/TOEFL required for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship?
No, there is no any requirenment of IELTS or TOEFL if you get selected under UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship program.
Can I get Fully-Funded Scholarship in Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa?
Yes, you can get a fully-funded scholarship if you are an international student. You do not even need IELTS/TOEFL exams. You can get a fully-funded Scholarship in Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa under UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship Program.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Special Gift: Wolrdwide Scholarships for International Students
Hello Dear Sir/ Madam,
I think I can apply for UTS Global Ambassador fully funded scholarship in 2021. But, It is difficult for me to select the best month to apply.
i need fully funded scholorships ..because i sant afford expenses of my education but i need it badly bcz i want to study abroad to make my future bright
UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship in Indonesia is not available now. You need to wait for next year to apply for it.
hello sir can i apply for uts scholarship after deadline.and kindly guide me when next round of scholarship will b started.
Next round of UTS Global Ambassador scholarship will be in 2021 & you can not apply after deadline, sorry.
Is IELTS/TOEFL score do not matter really for this scholarship?
No, even IELTS/TOEFL is not the requirement for the UTS Global Ambassador scholarship. But, if you have your English Language Test score (any IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Duolingo etc) then it is your plus point. Hope for the best!