Applications are now open to Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships for International Students. Under this opportunity, you may get a chance to study in USA. You will get a stipned to cover your expenditures and costs.
So, let’s find out the details about this Scholarship Program.
Host Country: USA
Host institution: Fairleigh Dickinson University
Level of study: Undergraduate & Masters
Scholarship Status: Funded
Eligibility: All countries
Deadline: 01 Dec, 2020
Check Also: Scholarships without IELTS/TOEFL for International Students
Following are the scholarships program available for the International Students in Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- International Undergraduate Freshmen Scholarships
- Undergraduate Transfer Scholarships
- FDU International Graduate Scholarship
- ELS Graduate Scholarships
ELS Graduate Scholarship is awarded by J. Michael Adams (JMA) Global Education Scholarship Program. And, Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship is by Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Program.
Col. Fairleigh S. Dickinson Scholarship: Up to $32,000 per year for undergraduate studies.
FDU International Scholarships: Up to $27,000 per year for the FDU International Undergraduate Scholarship and $1,000 to $10,000 per year for the FDU International Graduate Scholarship.
J. Michael Adams (JMA) Global Education Scholarship: USD$7,000 (One time) scholarship for ELS English studies.
Note: The scholarships are awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters) and renewable to up to 4 years.
Check Also: Vanier Graduate Scholarship in Canada
- Must submit a complete FDU application
- Awarded at the time of admission
- Will not increase once awarded
- Awarded per year (Fall and Spring semesters)
- Cannot be used towards a Summer semester
- Renewable based on continued full-time enrollment, maintaining a good GPA, and remaining in good standing at FDU
- Meeting minimum criteria does not ensure receipt of an award
- Subject to certain restrictions
Following is the eligibility criteria for this Scholarship Program
- Must be an International Student
- Submit complete Application
- Have good Academic Records
- Maintain good CGPA for Continuous Scholarship
- English Language Requirement
- Complete online international application or apply using the Common Application.
- Copy of attested or official transcripts, mark sheets, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates, or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university, and/or professional schools. Students from India: Please note that we do not accept consolidated mark sheets. Individual mark sheets showing all attempts, failures, and retakes are required.
- Transfer students must also submit an official course-by-course evaluation of all coursework completed outside the United States, issued by an evaluation service listed on NACES.org (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services), if available.
- Copy of TOEFL, IELTS, Pearsons PTE-A, SAT, or GTEC score for some programs.
Check Also: CSC Scholarships to study in CHINA
English Language Requirement
So, here below is the English Language requirement for International Students
|Test Name||Regular (Direct) Admission||Pre-University Program|
|TOEFL PBT (old)||550||497||520|
|TOEFL PBT (revised)||59||45||51|
Also have a complete look here to check the Programs offered to the International Students
How to apply?
Well, there are two ways to apply for this scholarships.
- Applying online
- Applying by mail
And, you can also apply through mail
So, this was all about FDU International Scholarship in the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is IELTS/TOEFL or other test required?
Yes, it is mandatory to submit the Tests Score at the time of Application. Otherwise, your application will not be considered.
Which programs are offered?
There are many programs offered to International Students. All you have to do is to search your required program here.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible.
Special Gift: Wolrdwide Scholarships for International Students