Here, we will discuss the complete list of documents required for CSC scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship). This is the complete list of documents that are required to apply in the CSC Scholarship.
- Study plan or research proposal
- Two pieces of Recommendation Letters
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Physical Examination Form For Foreigners
- Notarized Previous year degree
- Notarized previous year transcript
- Curriculum-Vitae (CV), Resume
- No Criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate)
Additional Documents required for CSC Scholarships
- Metric and Intermediate Degrees
- IELTS/TOEFL (Mandatory in top-ranked universities in China)
- Acceptance Letter
Which documents are required for CSC Scholarship Apply
Apply for Passport for CSC Scholarship
It is best to apply first of all for the Passport. Because it will take some days. You can apply from all over Pakistan via their Online Portal. You can easily apply for it online and get it so that you may be able to prepare other documents as well for CSC Scholarship.
Two pieces of Recommendation Letters are also Mandatory to apply for CSC Scholarship.
English Proficiency Certificate
You can avail English Proficiency Certificate from the previous institution from where you recently have passed. It is very easy to get. You just have to go to your concern department, if you have studied at University then simply go there and ask them (Administrative Authorities) to produce an English Proficiency Certificate for you.
- AIOU Solved Assignments: Spring & Autumn Semester 2020
- 2000+ Taiwan Scholarships for International Students [2020-21]
-  Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships (International Students)
- [2020-21] UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship in Malaysia
- Matric Result 2020: SSC Result 9th & 10th Class
Notarized Previous year degree
You can get your previous degree documents Notarized easily just by going to your respective City or District Court. And, there ask any Lawyer who can notarize the documents.
- You have to notarize your Bachelor Degree if you are applying for Masters
- You have to notarize your Master’s Degree if you are applying for PhD
Notarized Previous year Transcript
You can get your previous degree Transcript Notarized easily just by going to your respective City or District Court. And, there ask any Lawyer who can notarize the documents.
- You have to notarize your Bachelor Transcript if you are applying for Masters
- You have to notarize your Masters Transcript if you are applying for PhD
Notarizing documents will not cost too much. It can cost almost 50-100 PKR per document to be notarized.
Curriculum-Vitae (CV), Resume
You can create your Professional CV on your own PC or Laptop if you have a basic knowledge of MS Word otherwise you can purchase a PRO CV design from Market.
Read this article for CV Pro Designs and Templates,
I hope you find this article helpful. I have provided an updated list of Documents required for CSC Scholarships. I have covered these topics above, Documents required for CSC Scholarship, Necessary Documents for CSC Scholarship. If you find this article helpful please share it with your friends also.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible