Applications are now open for Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Dayton 2021 to study in the USA. It is one of the prestigious institute to study for Undergraduate Programs in the USA. It is really a great opportunity for the students who wanna study in the USA as it is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
Scholarship Name: International Merit Scholarship
Host Country: United States of America (USA)
Host Institution: University of Dayton
Scholarships Status: Fully Funded
Scholarships availability: Worldwide
Level of studies; Undergraduate Programs
Deadline: May 01 (Fall Term), November 01 (Spring Term)
Here below is the complete major programs which are available to study in University of Dayton under Fully Funded Scholarship,
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Actually, it is worth studying in an institution like the University of Dayton but good news for students here is that it also offers a stipend for the students who get selected for the scholarship programs. Here is the complete details of it,
- No registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $105,390 over four years
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
You have to prepare all of the required documents earlier before you apply for these programs, so that you may be able to not miss the best chance for you to study in the USA.
- Application including the essay (Details are below)
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
Cost at Scholarship
Here is the complete details, what we get from Official Source,
Dayton is an affordable city — housing, food, transportation, and entertainment cost considerably less in Dayton than in other U.S. cities.
Undergraduate costs for international students for the 2021-22 academic year are:
- Tuition: $44,890 (fall and spring terms only)
- Living expenses: $15,655 (including housing and meal plan)
- Insurance and other costs: $4,750 (includes mandatory health and accident insurance, transportation, books, etc.)
Students must submit an official bank statement and letter of financial support showing a minimum of $65,295 US Dollars. The name on the bank statement and letter of financial support must match.
- Financial Documents must be less than six months old.
- Financial documents may be submitted in your country’s home currency equaling the necessary amount in USD.
- Students who are being sponsored by their home country’s government or embassy must submit the official financial guarantee letter.
- These documents can be emailed to [email protected] OR sent through the mail to the address in the contact section on this page.
Each year deadline for International Merit Scholarship
- Fall term — May 1
- Spring term— November 1
How to apply?
Well, applying for the Scholarships Program at University of Dayton is entirely easy. Just follow the below guide,
- Create new account if not have earlier at their Scholarships Portal which is given below
- Complete the Application online after creating an account for Scholarship and along the application attach all of the required documents mentioned above.
Apply for Scholarship
Here are the direct links to apply for Scholarship
And, to explore completely about this Scholarship Program, visit their official website from below button.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is IELTS/TOEFL mandatory for this Undergraduate Scholarship?
Yes, it is mandatory to send English Proficiency in the form of English tests like IELTS/TOEFL. Without providing these results, your application would not be considered.
Do I have to send Documents in Hard Form?
No, there is no need to send the Hard Copies of the required documents to University. Just Scam your documents and attach them along with your application online.
Which country can apply for the Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Dayton?
All countries around the world can apply. It is internationally available opportunity to the students.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible