Let’s get started to dive in the the curious part “Apply Now Kaist Scholarship 2020-21 [International Students]”.
- What is KAIST Scholarship Program?
- KAIST Scholarship Details
- Eligible Countries
- Programs offered
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- College of Engineering
- College of Business
- School of Trans-disciplinary Studies
- Scholarship Worth
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required for Apply
- Course Level & Duration
- Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2021
- Official Guideline and Complete information about KAIST
- KAIST Scholarship Deadline
- Ask your Question
What is KAIST Scholarship Program?
KAIST is one of the top universities in South Korea. An amazing and life-changing opportunity for international students to study scholarships in South Korea. South Korea Scholarships are available in multiple disciplines for International Students.
KAIST is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971. KAIST is the first top science and technology university in Korea. KAIST was established in 1971 by the Korean Government to educate elite scientists and engineers committed to industrialization and economic growth in Korea
KAIST has emerged as one of the most innovative universities with more than 11,688 students enrolled in five colleges and six schools, including 915 international students from 92 countries. KAIST is one of the top universities in the world.
KAIST Scholarship Details
Host Country: South Korea
Host Institution: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
Level of study: Masters & Doctoral
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Eligibility: All countries
Deadline: September 18, 2020
KAIST Scholarship 2021 is for International Students. Following countries students are appreciated to apply but others can too as International Students are eligible.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Trans-disciplinary Studies
Folowing is the scholarship worth under KAIST Scholarship Program for 2021 to study in South Korea.
- A full scholarship
- Tuition Fee
- Approx. $300 of Monthly Allowances
- National Health Insurance to every admitted international student.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s the advisor/department.
- Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
Check Also: Fully Funded Scholarship in USA for International Students
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria to avail this Scholarship for their study at Korea University.
- Must be an International Student.
- He or she holds or will hold a Bachelor’s degree by February 29th, 2020 (for master’s applicants)
- He or she holds or will hold a Bachelor’s & Master’s Degree by February 29th, 2020 (for Doctoral Applicants).
- He or she is NOT a citizen of Korea. (Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as international students.)
To explore more about Eligibility Criteria please go to this official link here,
Documents Required for Apply
List of Documents is given below:
- Complete the online application form: Click Here for Online Admission Portal – Signup
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- 2 Recommendation letters
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Course Level & Duration
- Masters Degree: 2 Academic Year
- MBA Degree: Generally 2 Academic Year
- Doctoral Degree: 3 or More Academic Year
- Integrated Masters and Doctoral Degree: 5 Academic Year
What is the application fee for KAIST Scholarship
The application fee is USD 80 or KRW 80,000. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer after writing application form online. Additional charges (i.e. bank charges) should be covered by the applicants. Please note that application fee is non-refundable and you cannot modify application form once you pay the application fee.
Apply for KAIST Scholarship 2021
To apply for KAIST Scholarship 2021 click at the link below and create your account there. And, then start your application and attach your required documents along with your application and follow all the on-screen instructions. That’s it you have done it.
Official Guideline and Complete information about KAIST
If you are looking for to read the complete official guideline and information provided by University then please download Information in PDF from Official website by click the link below,
KAIST Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for the KAIST Scholarship for International Students 2021 is September 25, 2020.
Note: Select KAIST Scholarships for International Students (Attached to the online application form)
And, to apply online please click at the button below to start the application process,
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible
I am Nahom Tariku from Ethiopia ,I have a Bachelor degree in Management and currently working as human resource officer in one private hospital, Now am looking for Masters degree scholarship ,and I became so interested when I saw your scholarship offer , so I am writing this to express my desire to study on you esteemed institution.
Thank you for taking your time to read this I look forward some good news from you.
I am currently a fifth-year student at Jimma University institute of technology, doing my final year project on Hospitals HVAC Design. I am interested in your Master’s program in Mechanical Engineering.
Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, I may be late to get my Bachelor’s degree in time. So I am writing to you with the desire to top up my fifth year at Jimma University and highly interested in attending your university. I would appreciate knowing if you are happy to consider late applications and further information.
Thank you, I look forward to your acceptance.