The National University of Singapore is offering scholarships to Masters and Ph.D. students. Commonwealth Scholarship at the University of Singapore is available for all the students who are residents of the commonwealth member country.
National University of Singapore scholarships are a best way for the youth to study in Singapore.
Let’s find out the complete details about this opportunity.
Host Country: Singapore
Level of study: Masters & PhD
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded
Eligibility: All Commonwealth countries
Deadline: November 01, 2020
To become eligible for National University of Singapore Scholarship, Applicants must be,
- Nationals from any Commonwealth countries except for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents;
- Have graduated with an undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)/Honours (Distinction) or equivalent;
- At the time of award of the Scholarship, must have been offered admission to a full-time graduate research programme at NUS; and
- Must be eligible for Ministry of Education (MOE) Subsidy
Here are some bene
- A monthly stipend as follows:
|FOR PHD CANDIDATES:||FOR MASTER’S CANDIDATES:|
- Tuition fees at the University.
- Scholars in a PhD programme may be eligible for an additional stipend of up to $500 per month upon passing the PhD Qualifying Examination (QE), which is normally held 12 to 18 months after registration of candidature. The additional stipend is renewable each semester subject to Scholar’s good performance. The quantum and duration of the additional stipend may vary between Faculties and Schools.
All programs are being offered at the National University of Singapore. You just need to enroll in the course or program in which you want.
Programs in the following fields are offered at NUS for Masters and PhD
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Design & Environment
- Public Health
Duration of Degree
- Master Degree is 2 year
- PhD Degree is 4 years
How to apply?
You need to apply online for Commonwealth Scholarship at the National University of Singapore. First of all, you need to go through the official details about the admissions. And, then create a new account at their portal and start applying through it.
You do not need to send documents in hard-form for applying at the National University of Singapore.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible.