Here you can find DAAD Scholarship complete details by covering these questions, Daad Scholarships for Pakistani students, Daad scholarship for Masters, Daad Scholarship 2020.
So, why we are waiting let’s start it.
- What is the DAAD Scholarship?
- DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students Criteria
- Scholarship Details
- Financial Benefits
- Programs Details and Universities List
- How to apply for DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Ask your Question
What is the DAAD Scholarship?
Well, DAAD is an acronym of Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst. It is is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries. This organization was founded in the year 1925 and from that time until now, it has funded around two Million scholars in Germany and abroad.
Daud scholarship is one of the world’s best scholarships. And also it provides a chance for a fully-funded scholarship. You can easily manage your residence and your other expenditures. And besides the facilities, they provide to their students, the quality of education is also high. Scholars and students educated from the top universities in Germany enjoy great writing everywhere in the world. They are considered professionals and well educated because of their just degree.
The best thing is that the research framework of Germans is really appreciated. German also considered a well-developed nation there is no doubt. and they uphold destroying till now. In short, if you are planning to study abroad and you want to get a scholarship then it is the best chance for you to get a dot scholarship in Germany. It will also cover your need for expenditures and it will give you some extra pennies to enjoy or send them back to your home.
DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
It is also available for Pakistani students. Its aim is to help underdeveloped countries. so Pakistanis students are also welcome to their program. It is their initiative to help students to get a better education and to serve humanity. students from Pakistan can also apply for Masters if you have done their bachelor and also they are eligible to apply for Ph.D. if they have done their Masters. We will discuss the criteria and eligibility for their program.
DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students Criteria
About that person is students also eligible to apply for scholarships 2020 to 2021. Also, there are some eligibility criteria for students to apply for this scholarship. also, they will recommend something for you with which you will have great chances to Boost Your chance of getting a scholarship. how many students apply from Pakistan for scholarships. and every year some of them get selected and some of them get rejected. The reason behind this is the merit in criteria they have set for the students to get scholarships. The major criteria for this scholarship are your academic records and your capability of speaking English in the form of cats like IELTS or TOEFL.
If a student is going to apply for Masters then he/she should have passed his/her bachelor and if he/she is going to apply for Ph.D. then he must have passed his/her master. This scholarship is not for the students who are going to apply abroad for their graduates. Like if you have fast your intermediate exams and you wanna get admission to graduate then you are ineligible for this program. Keep reading Daad Scholarships for Pakistani Students.
Level of Study
Master and PhD
Duration of Study
12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months (Depend upon the course you are studying)
It may vary from one institution to another. The deadline for one university may be different from the other one.
DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Germany are a great way to support your academic and financial career. It will provide the stipend by which you will get your expenditures of education and your need to be filled. They will provide you
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates, depending upon your course you are studying it may vary.
- Cover Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family for the sake of residence.
- Candidates from all Developing Countries including Pakistan.
- Candidate must have a degree in Bachelor if he/she wanna apply for Masters and must have a degree of Masters if he/she is going to apply for PhD
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- English Language Requirements: Recommended is IELTS and TOEFL with at least 6 Bands if you are going to appear in IELTS. But rules are different for every University, keep in mind. We just suggested you have IELTS or TOEFL. It may vary as I mentioned above so check the complete detail of your program here(Universities Detail, Programmes, English Proficiency and other)
Programs Details and Universities List
Now we will share the Complete details of Programs and Universities offering DAAD Scholarship in Germany. You can check the Program in which you are interested. Like if you wanna take admission in the field of Computer Science then check the list that we are going to provide here. And, check the available Courses and UNiversities who are providing the courses in Computer Science.
Following information, you can get from this list,
- Program Name
- University Name
- Language of Course
- Duration of Course
Also, check this
Download files from the above links and then check your course all details related to it.
What requirements must be met?
The Typical Scholarship Holder:
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered
- For study courses in German (scholarship includes a preparatory 6-month German language course in Germany): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore, a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a current certificate.
Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any previous basic knowledge in the German language (at least B1 Level), even with the preceding six-month intensive course in Germany. Passing the language test is a formal prerequisite for matriculation at the respective German university.
- For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, 80 internet-based)
Note: Some courses may expect a different level. For detailed information see the relevant course description on the following pages.
All these requirements are copied from DAAD Official Source from here Daad Requirments
That was a guide about DAAD Scholarship for Pakistani Students, Daad Scholarship for Masters, Daad Scholarship for PHD, Daad scholarship 2020.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
You can apply for this online via the official source, click at the following link below
And also you can download DAAD complete instruction in PDF from this
I hope you liked this article if you have any questions you may ask it in Comment. Also, keep checking our website here, Edudictive
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible