“Emory University Scholarships” is a best way to study in USA under Emory Scholars Program. Quality education in best institutions will be guranteed under this program. So, for what we are waiting?
Let’s find details about this Partially-Funded Scholarship and opportunity to study in USA.
You can also find Worldwide FREE Scholarships for International Students.
- Scholarship Details
- Programs Available
- Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship Worth
- How to apply for Emory Scholarships 2020?
- Apply Now
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Ask your Question
Host Country: United States of America- USA
Host institution: Different Universities
Level of study: Undergraduate
Scholarship Status: Partially Funded
Eligibility: All countries
Deadline: 15 November, 2020
There are 3 programs in total, where Emory University is offering scholarship. There three programs are given below
• Emory Scholar Program – The Robert W. Woodruff Scholarship, Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship, George W. Jenkins Scholarship
• Oxford Scholars Program – Academic scholarships include: Robert W. Woodruff Scholars, Dean’s Scholars, Faculty Scholars, Emory Opportunity Award, Liberal Arts Scholar
• Goizetta Scholars Program – BBA Financial Aid
Check Also: Chevening Scholarship program to study in UK
Following is the eligibility criteria for Emory Scholars Program 2020
- Must have studied 12th level of education
- Having the nationality of any country
- Accept merit scholarship if get selected
- Select “Yes” to the question on the Common Application or Coalition Application about applying for need-based financial aid.
- Complete the Financial Certificate forms as accurately as possible.
- You must apply for financial aid and submit the Financial Certificate during the admission process if you think you’ll need financial assistance at any time during your education.
- Plan to contribute financially to your education (for example, paying for your travel to and from home); Emory cannot assume responsibility for fluctuations in currencies or replace lost financial support from relatives, sponsors, government and corporate agencies, or other sources.
Check Also: Fulbright Scholarships program to study in USA
The Robert W. Woodruff Scholarship: full tuition, fees, and on-campus room and board.
Woodruff’s Dean’s Achievement Scholarship: US$10,000.
George W. Jenkins Scholarship: full tuition, fees, on-campus room and board, and a stipend each semester.
Check official source
How to apply for Emory Scholarships 2020?
Here are given some simple steps to apply for Emory Scholarships 2020,
- Open this link
- Create an account
- Start a new application
- Complete all the information
- Submit your application
Boom! You have successfully applied for the Emory Scholars Program.
Please make one thing clear that you must select one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15. (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1.)
Here is the official website link where you can go and apply for Emory University Scholarships programs,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the deadline for Early Decision I?
If you are applying through Early Decision I then as per the official notice, you should apply by November 01, 2020.
Does Emory University offer fully-funded Schoarships?
Not at all. Emory University offers Partially-Funded scholarships to the students under various Scholars Program.
To how many students, Emory University offers scholarships?
As per average, ever year Emory University offers scholarships to 150-200 students. All these scholarships are Partillay Funded.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible.