Let’s dive in the FREE ONLINE COURSES UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, most interesting topic among the students.
University of Washington worth
The University of Washington is one of the preeminent public research universities in the world dedicated to preparing leaders of change, promoters of ideas, and creating a culture of collaboration.
The UW is ranked number one among public universities nationally that receive federal research and training funds, and since 1975 has been in the top five for public and private universities.
The most recent report from China’s Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranked the UW 16th among the world’s top universities (14th nationally), and the Higher Education Evaluation & Accreditation Council of Taiwan, which measures the quality and impact of research endeavors, identified the UW as the top public university in overall ranking worldwide.
University of Washington is providing the courses through edX and Coursera.
Following is the complete list of courses offered by The University of Washington,
- Localization: Adapting Digital Content to Local Markets
- Internationalization: Creating Digital Content for the World
- Introduction to Internationalization and Localization
- Leadership and Management for PM Practitioners in IT
- Portfolio Management, Governance, & the PMO
- Strategic Applications of IT Project & Program Management
- Finding Your Cybersecurity Career Path
- Building a Cybersecurity Toolkit
- Cybersecurity: The CISO’s View
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Conducting an Informational Interview
- Attending a Networking Event
- Using Email for Networking in English
- Preparing to Network in English
- Create digital products for international markets
- Learn & apply the latest PM techniques and strategies
- Learn essential skills for networking in English
- Find your niche in cybersecurity
So, this was the list of FREE ONLINE Courses that the University of Washington is offering to the students. Although this is not the complete list. We included only some of them not all. So, you can check the complete list by yourself.
- Business English Communication Skills Specialization
- Data Science at Scale Specialization
- Dynamic Public Speaking Specialization
- Machine Learning Specialization
- Lesson | Business English Skills: Introducing Yourself in Business Settings
- Social Media Data Analytics
- Programming Languages, Part B
- Computational Neuroscience
- Lesson | Business English Skills: How to Navigate Tone, Formality, and Directness in Emails
- Lesson | Business English Skills: How to Write Effective Openings and Closings to Emails
- U101: Understanding College and College Life
- Programming Languages, Part C
- Programming Languages, Part A
And, in Arabic
- الخطابة الإقناعية: تحفيز الجماهير بالحجج المُقنِعة واللغة المؤثِّرة
- مقدمة عن مخاطبة الجمهور – باللغة العربية
Start Date to enroll
Free Online Courses from The University of Washington are now available for the students via edX and Coursera. Starting date of the courses is 05 May, 2020
Advantages of this Course
Most of the courses are available for the students of IT, so it is a Golden Chance for them to enroll themselves in these courses.
All courses available at EDX are maintained to the QUality standard. All of these courses are worth it even if these are paid. Many experienced instructors are for you to give Quality Education.
Helpful for Scholarships
These courses are helpful to Scholarships grants. Let’s say you are gonna take a course in Environmental Science and after taking this you are gonna apply for Scholarships to study abroad. And as additional documents, you attach this certificate also. Trust me this is worth it for you.
To make your CV more eye-catching and strong you need to add these power and killer certificates to enhance your chance of getting a job. Nowadays, people do not concentrate to learn they just wanna earn.
But the best methodology is first to learn to such extent that you do not need to go elsewhere to earn. People will be around you for opportunities.
Language of Courses
All of the courses are available in English Language except two. Two courses are being offered in Arabic, although there is a subtitle of other languages also.
Duration of Courses
All of the courses at edx by Washington University are self-paced. But the time in which you have to complete the course is usually, 6 weeks. And, you can choose 2-5 hours a week for the course.
Enroll for the Courses
As it is mentioned above that The University of Washington is offering courses via two platforms Coursera and EDX. So, you can choose anyone of them where your program or interested course is. After this just you have to enroll in your course. We are leaving the official links below to enroll.
And, here below is the link to enroll in Coursera courses offered by University of Washington
And, in case you wanna check the official source of Washing University then you may check here
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible