Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS) is going to provide a Fully Funded Young Professional Fellowship 2021 in Uzbekistan. Young people from 16 to 35 years can apply for it. It’s an excellent journey of self-discovery where you profoundly plunge into yourself with astonishing individuals around the world. Furthermore, the fellowship will highlight cross-cultural exchange, self-exploration, leadership development, global interaction and friendship, collaboration, Sustainable Development Goals, and youth strengthening.
There are 50 total Fellowship seats and 15 out of these are Fully Funded and 35 of them are observers (Self-dependent). No IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for it. And, you can also apply without a Passport on the basis of your National ID-Card or B-form.
Aims of this Fellowship will be included Cultural Exchange, Learning diversity through Food of Uzbekistan, Celebrating Food exchange, commemoration, and celebration of a different culture for long term friendship. Also, will be included, Self-scrutiny, critical thinking of various topics to be covered through the fellowship. Active involvement and Presentations on social Projects.
Host Country: Uzbekistan
Level of study: All level of students
Scholarship Status: Fully Funded (* Limited seats)
Eligibility: Uzbekistan and Pakistan
Deadline: January 02, 2021
Before checking the eligibility criteria please make sure that only people young people from Uzbekistan and Pakistan are eligible to apply for this.
- You should have Pakistan/Uzbekistan nationality.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of Pakistan/Uzbekistan (Minor age relaxation applicable).
- Passionate about social change.
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level.
- Motivated young students with no social experience are also eligible to apply but need to express his/her vision for social change.
- You should have a passport (If not, we encourage you to apply for your passport and attach a National ID, for now, Pakistani youth can also attach B-form).
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this Fellowship.
As it has been discussing earlier, there are 15 Fully Funded seats available and 35 of the total will be (self-dependent). Those 15 Fully Funded young people will be getting these perks,
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party.
Here below are the topic of this Young Professional Leadership Fellowship,
- Social Capital and Prosperity
- Self-Development and Role of Society
- SDG-4 Quality Education
- Civil Rights, Virtue and Tranquility
- Patriarchy and Inequality
- SDG-13 Climate Change and Sustainable Development
How to apply?
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021.
- Pay Application Fee (16$/2500 PKR/ UZ SOM 166848)
- Complete application carefully
- Attach payment proof
- Submit and keep yourself updated
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is IELTS/TOEFL required to apply for MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021?
No, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory while applying for MAPS Young Professional Fellowship 2021. But, understanding English to communicate well is a plus.
Is there any fee to apply?
Yes, there is a non-refundable $16 (USD) fee to apply for this opportunity.