Study now in UK by Roy Goode Scholarship Fund which is available for all International Students by the Queen Mary University of London.
It is funded opportunity to study in Masters programs of Law. Students of all countries are eligible for this opportunity.
Let’s find out the complete details about this scholarship.
Check these Fully Funded Scholarships without IELTS or TOEFL
Host Country: UK
Level of study: Masters
Scholarship Status: Funded
Eligibility: All countries
Deadline: August 31 , 2020
Following is the complete list of the programs that are going to be offered under this scholarship program.
- LLM Law
- LLM Banking and Finance
- LLM Commercial and Corporate Law
- LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Business law
- LLM Tax Law
- LLM Insurance Law
- LLM International Shipping Law
- LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law
- LLM International Economic law
- LLM Technology, Media and Telecommunications Law
- LLM Arts Business and the Law
- LLM/MA in Regulation and Compliance
- LLM Law and Economics
- LLM in Paris
- MSC law and Finance
Following are the countries that are eligible for this scholarship program
- United Kingdom
- European Union
- South Korea
- South Africa
While applying for The Roy Goode Scholarship Fund by Queen Mary University of London, applicant
- Must have a valid Bachelor Degree if applying for Masters Programs
- Must be a resident of above-mentioned countries
- Must have good Academic Record
- Should enroll themselves for full-time study in the available programs
Following are the supporting documents that you need to consider while applying for The Roy Goode Scholarship Fund.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement of purpose
- A copy of passport
How to apply for this Scholarship?
You do not need to apply separately for this opportunity. Just enroll in any of the available program and you will be considered for Scholarship if you are selected for it.
Ask your Question
You can easily ask your questions in the comments below. Our team will try their best to promptly help you and will answer your questions as soon as possible.